Level 3 (CMAS ***)
With level 3, you reach the highest level of recreational divers, autonomy to 60 meters!
The training will focus on:
- awareness on the pre-dive part (breathing, relaxation,…)
- ascent a diver in difficulty in the 40 meters area
- dropping in the sea
- first aid
In addition, depending on the certification body you choose (CMAS or CEDIP), RIFAP* is strongly recommended or mandatory before start training.
We propose this training over 1 day.
*RIFAP: “Reaction and Response to a Diving Accident”.
This is a certificate that proves that you are a first aid diver who knows how to respond to a diving problem.
Informations / Price
- Price: 540€ (Equipment /certification)
- + Licence CMAS = 50€ / CEDIP = no licence
- Medical certificate: YES
- Age: from 18 years old
- Number of dives: 9
- Theoretical courses: 3
- Required level: Level 2 / PA40 / PE60 / Advanced / Rescue diver
- Training duration: 5 days minimum / 2 dives per day maximum
- Maximum depth: autonomy : 60 meters / guided : 60 meters
- Dive time: +- 45 minutes
- Supervision: 1 instructor for a maximum of 2 students