Level 3 / CMAS ***
With level 3, you reach the highest level of recreational diving. Indeed, you will reach the depth of 60 meters supervised by a certified instructor and you will have access to autonomy up to 40 meters.
The training will focus on :
- pre-diving awareness (physical condition/breathing/relaxation)
- autonomy in the 40-meters zone
- launching/submersion in open water
- environmental awareness
We will use the video as an educational tool for all your dives.
Be careful, depending on the certification body you choose (CEDIP or CMAS), the RIFAP* is strongly recommended or compulsory before starting level 3 training. Please note that we offer this training on 1 day.
*The RIFAP (Reaction and Intervention to a Diving Accident) is a certificate that proves that you are a first-aid diver who knows how to intervene in the event of a diving problem.
Informations / Price
- Price: 550€ (Equipment /certification)
- + Licence CMAS = 50€ / CEDIP = no licence
- Medical certificate: YES
- Age: from 18 years old
- Number of dives: 9
- Theoretical courses: 3
- Required level: Level 2 / PA40 / PE60 / Advanced / Rescue diver
- Training duration: 5 days minimum / 2 dives per day maximum
- Maximum depth: guided : 60 meters / autonomy : 40 meters
- Dive time: +- 45 minutes
- Supervision: 1 instructor for a maximum of 2 students