Level 4 (CMAS ***)
Level 4 gives you the prerogatives of guide to a depth of 40 meters. It also gives you access to different teacher training courses.
There are 2 possibilities of organization:
- If you have already prepared for the theoretical, physical and technical tests: 1 week of training + 1 day of exam.
- If you have not prepared yourself (or very little) for the theoretical, physical and technical tests: 2 weeks of training + 1 day of exam
All physical and technical tests are conducted in continuous training. Theory and oral exams take place over one day.
You must also hold a first aid training certificate with a cardiopulmonary resuscitation module (RIFAP, EFR or another first aid diploma from your country).
Training can be organised in April/May and October.
If you would like additional information about the training as well as accommodation and catering addresses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Informations / Tarifs
- Price: 750€
- Medical certificate: YES
- Duration of the training: 1 to 2 weeks
- Age: from 18 years old
- Required level: level 3 (CMAS ***)
- Supervision: 1 instructor for a maximum of 2 students