Level 4 / CMAS ***
Level 4 gives you the prerogatives of a guide to supervise up to 40 meters deep. It also gives you access to the world of teaching.
All the physical and technical tests are done in continuous training. Theory and oral exams take place over one day.
The course during 12 days of training and will include in particular :
- 1 day of first aid carried out by an external SNSM instructor.
- 1 outing to Galéria, in the Scandola reserve.
- 1 half-day with professionals from the Calvi underwater and oceanographic research station: Stareso
We will use the video as an educational tool for all your dives.
You must hold a first aid training certificate with a cardiopulmonary resuscitation module (RIFAP, EFR, PSC1, PSE1).
The next level 4 session is scheduled from Monday, May 4th to Friday, May 15th, 2020.
If you would like further information about the training as well as accommodation and catering addresses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Informations / Tarifs
- Price: 800 – 850 euros
- Medical certificate: YES
- Duration of the training: 12 days
- Age: from 18 years old
- Required level: level 3 / CMAS *** + Certificate with a cardiopulmonary resuscitation module
- Supervision: 1 instructor for a maximum of 2 students