PE40 (Guided diving to 40 meters)
You hold level 1 (or equivalent) and you have already made a few or more dives, you are not (yet) attracted by level 2 and his autonomy or you are simply limited in time but you would like to be able to access greater depths, some wrecks, a different underwater life, this training is made for you!
Indeed, the PE40 is the first step towards the sensations of deep diving. It allows you to dive to 40 meters under the supervision of your guide/instructor.
Before the training, an evaluation dive will be carried out in 20 meters of water. Then, the training will take 3 dives, 1 of which is planned on the wreck of the B17 and the other 2 in the 30-40 meters zone.
If you want then to pass your level 2/CMAS **, you only need to validate the PA20 (autonomous diver at 20 meters).
Informations / Price
- Price: 210€ (Equipment/ certification)
- + Licence: CMAS = 50€ / CEDIP: no licence
- Medical certificate: YES
- Age: from 16 years old
- Number of dives: 3
- Theoretical course: 1
- Required level: level 1(CMAS *) / Open Water
- Duration of the training: 2 days minimum / 2 dives per day maximum
- Maximum depth: 40 metres
- Dive time: +- 45 minutes
- Supervision: 1 instructor for a maximum of 4 students