If you are Open Water or Level 1(CMAS *) and want deeper dives to admire wrecks, beautiful drop offs, big fish or manage your autonomy, it is time to do the next level with the Advanced Open Water.
This level, accessible from the age of 15, requires sufficient experience or at least a certain ease as an Open Water or Level 1(CMAS *). We could do an evaluation dive before you enter training.
The training is carried out in 5 dives called “specialty”. Each dive corresponds to a specialty, the first 3 being mandatory:
- 1st dive = buoyancy
- 2nd dive = deep (area 18-30 meters)
- 3rd dive = orientation (compass + natural elements)
- + 2 other dives of your choice (wreck, Nitrox, biology,…)
At the beginning of the training, a book will be provided with 5 chapters corresponding to the 5 dives. We will discuss these chapters together in the form of a theoretical course.
There will be no exam, you will simply have to answer the questionnaires at the end of each chapter.
Informations / Price
- Price: 300€
- + Certification + book: 80€
- Medical certificate: YES
- Age: from 15 years old
- Number of dives: 5
- Theoretical course: 1
- Required level: Open Water or Adventure Diver / level 1(CMAS *) or PE40
- Duration of the training: 3 days minimum / 2 dives per day maximum
- Maximum depth: 30 meters
- Dive time: +- 45 minutes
- Supervision: 1 instructor for a maximum of 4 divers
- Equivalence: Level 2 (CMAS **)