Questionnaires or forms
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, each person for whom personal data appears on the site has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him/her.
You can exercise this right of access by contacting the company’s IT department
DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA
SARL with a capital of €7,500.00
SIRET: 529 048 324 00048
Lot 9 Villa Pietramaggiore
Che de vetricello at Teddy Collier’s
Limitation of liability clause
The objective of DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA is to provide accurate and up-to-date information. DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA will endeavour to correct as soon as possible any errors or erroneous information brought to its attention.
However, DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA cannot be held responsible for the content of this site.
The information contained in this site:
- are exclusively of a general nature; they do not refer to the particular situation of a natural or legal person,
- are not necessarily complete, exhaustive or updated in real time,
- may refer to external sites over which DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA has no control and declines all responsibility,
- do not constitute professional or legal advice or opinions, for which it is necessary to consult a qualified professional.
- in the event that normative texts or documents are published on the DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA website, only the official publications are authentic.
DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA is not able to guarantee that its website will not be interrupted as a result of either using its website or any other external website to which it links.
Documents, information, graphic elements… of any nature appearing on the DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA website may not be copied except for strictly private purposes.
Similarly, they may not be reproduced or modified in any way, whether for a fee or free of charge, without the express written permission of DIVING CALVI A PIAGHJA.
Teddy COLLIER / Sarah PHOLIEN
Hosting of the site
The site is created using the WordPress platform.
Laurel House, Southwell Road West, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 0HJ
0333 344 2720.
The majority of the photos illustrating the site were taken by the managers of the diving club. Some photos come from the Aqualung image bank.
When you visit our site, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be stored in “cookie” files installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made regarding cookies and that you can modify at any time.
When you connect to our site, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies on your device that allow us to recognize your device’s browser for the duration of the cookie’s validity. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our site, depending on the display or reading hardware and software that your device contains;
- to store information relating to a form you have completed on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously provided to us;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain period of time.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies by the means described below.
The choices offered to you by your navigation software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored on your device or, on the contrary, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their origin. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your device.
The cookie agreement
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the terminal, which he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software.
If you have accepted the registration of cookies in your device in your browser, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on your device. They will be readable only by their transmitter.
Refusal of cookies
If you refuse to store cookies on your device, or delete cookies stored on your device, you will no longer be able to use a number of features that are still required to navigate through some areas of our site. This would be the case if you attempted to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if we – or our service providers – could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you have refused or deleted.
How to make your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
- For Internet Explorer™
- For Safari™
- For Chrome™
- For Firefox™
- For Opera™
Sharing the use of your device with others
If your device is used by multiple people and when the same device has multiple browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements for your device match your own use of that device and not that of another user of that device.
If necessary, sharing the use of your device with others and configuring your browser settings for cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
Cookies issued on our site by third parties
We may include on our site/application, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to share with them your consultation or opinion regarding content on our site/application. This is particularly the case for the “Share”, “I like” buttons, which come from social networks such as Facebook “Twitter”, LinkedIn”, “Viadeo”, etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button when you visited our site/application. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the relevant social network to track your browsing on our site, simply because your account on the relevant social network was activated on your device (open session) during your browsing on our site.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they hold. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons.
These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
refers to a text file that can be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on your device’s hard disk when you access an online service using your browser software. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the device in which it is stored, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
“Navigation information(s)”, “Navigation”
refers to information that relates to the connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service at a given time. We may process navigation information under the conditions set out in this section, even if we do not necessarily know which terminal you are using or who you are at any given time. This navigation information includes, but is not limited to:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the terminal connected to the Internet,
- the date and time of connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service,
- the url (internet address) of the Internet page from which the terminal accessing an electronic communication service originates (“referer”),
- the type of operating system used by the terminal (Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, BeOS. etc.),
- the type and version of the browser software used by a device (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.),
- the language in which the navigation software used by the terminal is used,
- the identification and content of a cookie file stored by us in the terminal.
For the purposes of this Policy, this term refers to data that relates to you alone at any given time, regardless of the terminal you are using.
refers to the physical equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, phone, etc.) that you use to view or see a site, application, advertising content, etc.