There is diving in Corsica and diving in Calvi…
Indeed, Calvi is famous for his diving sites offering exceptional and diversity richness.
The location of our club allows access to all of our 10 dive sites in 15 minutes maximum. Time to enjoy the view of the Citadel or the Monte Cinto by boat.
We are open from April to November and we make 2 dives to 3 dives in high season (July & August).
Our schedules are sufficiently spaced so that you are taken care of from the beginning to the end of your activity and we guarantee trips adapted to different levels in order to offer more space on the boat for a better comfort and safety.
To do recreational dive in our center, we will ask you to show your level card and your logbook. In addition, and depending on your situation, a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of scuba diving will be required (the medical certificate for exploration dive is not mandatory at this time but more than advice up to 20 meters).
Depending on your experience, your level and your last dive, a rehabilitation dive may be necessary.
The time of recreational dive depends about your air or 45 minutes. As far as possible and except in case of special request, we form the groups (4 divers maximum) by dive level and language.
We propose a package of 5 dives.
We rent out all the diving equipment and a computer is required for diving over 20 meters.
Information / Price
- Guiding (with your own equipment) : 45€
- Package 5 dives (with own equipment) : 200€
- Guiding (with no equipment) : 60€
- Package 5 dives (with no equipment) : 275€
- Autonomous diver (with own equipment) : 40€
- Rental of equipment : wetsuit / jacket / regulator: +5€ per equipment
- Computer rental : +5€
- Rehabilitation/technical dive : 90€
- Dive time : ± 45 minutes or reserve (50bars)
- Medical certificate : not obligatory / recommended up to 20 meters
- Guiding : 1/4 maximum